This cancer news from John-Hopkins - a major university in the USA is so important I want to share it with you.
This is a dreadful illness, my mum, dad and granddad died because of it. I had cancer years ago. At the time my daughter was only two years of age and my son was four. Thankfully, I was one of the fortunate ones who survived.
When I received this newsletter from a local hospice and read the article I knew I had to pass this news on.
John-Hopkins has recently sent this out in newsletters. This information is being
circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center as well.
Dioxin chemicals causes cancer, especially breast cancer.
Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells of our bodies. Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.
Recently, Dr. Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital, was on a TV program to explain this health hazard. He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers.
This especially applies to foods that contain fat.
He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases dioxin into the
food and ultimately into the cells of the body.
Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food. You get the same results, only without the dioxin. So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated
in something else.
Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper.
It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.
He reminded us that
a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam
containers to paper. The dioxin is one of the reasons.
Plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as dangerous
When placed over foods to be cooked in
a microwave, as the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.
1. No plastic containers in microwave
No water bottles in freezer.
3. No plastic wrap in microwave.
This cancer news should be passed on to anyone important in your life!
Since publishing this web page I have learned that the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health has stated that the email that is currently flooding the internet in connection with Dioxins has erroneously been attributed to the John Hopkins University. It goes on to state there are no dioxins in plastic.
There is further information regarding this on the School of Public Health website. Click to visit this page.
Personal Growth Homepage